Landscape Scale Green Infrastructure
A collection of current resources related to the implementation of Green Infrastructure at the landscape scale as nodes and linkages or at the watershed scale as tree canopy mitigation form TMDL compliance.
- Evaluation of Natural Green Infrastructure for Watershed Planning in the City of Atlanta
- This white paper describes a Preservation Evaluation Tool used to assign an evaluation score to a particular area of preservation or restoration interest and a watershed model used to understand the water quality benefits provided by natural GI and the City’s tree canopy. This tool was developed by ... read more...
- This is "landscape scale" green infrastructure. The guide provides an historical overview of GI planning, as well as practical steps for implementing a GI plan in your locality
- Green Infrastructure Planning Guidelines for Coastal Georgia
- This guide is addressing GI at the landscape scale; with the process for identifying, prioritizing, conserving, and managing systems (e.g. wetlands, riparian zones, natural areas, working farms & forests) read more...
- This web page has links to the Green Infrastructure Guidelines for Coastal Georgia (a Story Map) and the Green Infrastructure Planning Tools