This section of Urban Forestry South Expo provides access to the Urban Forest Management Planning library of urban forestry strategic and management plans from various communities around the country.
- Arlington, VA - Urban Forest Master Plan PDF document
- The primary goal of this plan to improve Arlington's urban forest canopy coverage. read more...
- City of Norman Community Forest Management Plan PDF document
- Norman, OK September 2006 management plan - This Community Forest Management Plan is intended to serve as an action plan specific to the field operations of Norman’s Tree Care Program. read more...
- Draft FY 2008-2013 Strategic Plan for Tulsa Tree Advisory Committee PDF document
- The Tulsa Tree Oversight Committee began development of a Balanced Scorecard (BSC) Strategic Plan in May 2006 and completed the plan in December 2006 read more...
- Pittsburgh Urban Forest Master Plan
- This plan put together by Tree Pittsburgh for Pittsburgh, PA. This plan provides detailed recommendations for the proactive management, protection, and growth of Pittsburgh’s urban forest and describes a shared vision for the future of our urban forest to inspire and engage residents, business owners, elected officials, and community organizations.