Featured Highlight ListingUp one level
These items are selected from various sections of the site and have been tagged by the Urban Forestry South team as being important or noteworthy.
- U&CF Hashtags for Social Media
- A preliminary list of social media hashtags suggested for urban and community forestry, interface forestry, and conservation education.
- Tree Risk Assessment Using ANSI A300 and the ISA BMP
- A presentation given at the 2013 Indiana Arborist Association Conference (22Jan13).
- From Forests to Table
- Connecting Southeastern Forests to Local/Regional Food Systems
- Beauvoir Historic Live Oak Preservation
- This seminar will be an on-site demonstration of live oak maintenance and preservation.
- A Guide to Assessing Urban Forests
- Urban forests provide numerous ecosystem services. To quantify these services and guide management to sustain these services for future generations, the structure or composition of the forest must be assessed.
- Community Forest Storm Mitigation Planning for Georgia Communities
- Workbook and template to guide community planning and preparation for urban tree mitigation prior to natural disasters
- eLearn Urban Forestry is a state-of-the-art online, distance-learning program geared specifically toward beginning urban foresters and those allied professionals working in and around urban and urbanizing landscapes, including service foresters, natural resource planners, landscape architects, city officials and public works employees.